Thursday, March 19, 2009

TAG!!

I have never done one of these but it looked like fun so here it is take the 6 folder in your pictures and the 6 picture and explain...here it goes



This picture was in Hawaii, like the child I am I was in the water like the WHOLE time we were at the beach however none of my fellow travel companions wanted to join me. As this was my 2nd experience in the Ocean I was scared to go very far out alone (plus this beach had yucky hurty rocks at the bottom) so I stayed in the shallow water and played "starfish" after I bought them a tube Linsey and Steph joined me and we would play starfish-blow fish... (I know don't judge me!) and so we had to take a picture of me pretending to be a starfish right?? Well there you go I tag anyone who wants to participate!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Lol Jordan you are so dang cute ;)

cheri said...

hey i'm waiting for the disney pics get with it would you

Jordan said...

I am sorry! Tonight I swear!