Thursday, May 7, 2009

whats new

I have been slacking but it is all for good reason!

things i have done in the past 2 weeks
-declared my major into psychology!
-registered for..wait for it...16 credits next semester!
-made a down payment towards my tuition (and am taking donations hehe!)
-gone to the gym almost everyday!!
-brainstormed a way to make more cash this summer (any ideas surrogate mother, plasma donation, and a garage sale are in the top running...)
-been blissfully happy about my life
-took my first nap (during the week) of the year!
-AM CALM yeah really (i the complete crazy and dramatic person am CALM!)
-almost got kicked out but decided that cleaning once in a while and making my bed weren't so hard!


those are the important life altering things some other fun things i have been up to have been Doug and Jeff's birthday party... me lins and steph went down and had a blast here are some pictures







we had A LOT of FUN... and of course someone put on Queen, and it was all history from there!
I have also been trying to cook more lately.... these are some of the things i have made so far...
-sweet pork salads
including rice meat dressing and homemade tortillas
-Cinnamon rolls
-Carmel cashew bars
and soon to be many more!! I am trying to domesticate myself...
plus guess what??? MONDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!

So life is good and so am i !!

4 comments:

cheri said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jordan Dear! Happy days will come to you all year if i had a wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to you from me!

Jordan said...

thanks cheri beri!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow! Any fun plans? Did you have a nice mother's day with Grandma? I am sure she enjoyed all of you coming for the day to visit and have dinner.

Jordan said...

Not really just dinner with some friends, mothers day was fun dinner was good and it was such a pretty day up there. plus its always fun to chat with granny! how was europe! i hope you put pictures up!