Friday, April 25, 2008

CSI: NY

After the writers strike I went through a long phase of insomnia. And thankfully the wonderful networks put past episodes online because I would've gone crazy. 11:00 pm to about 4:00 am was my 'awake' time and you can go through a lot of books or shows, by chance I stumbled upon CSI:NY the particular episode was an exciting one and I was hooked. After purchasing season 2, 3, and 4 and watching all the episodes, I am one happy fan. Although the writers strike means that episodes will come slower the old episodes don't get boring. So who is my favorite people in the New York crime lab?


Don Flack-(Eddie Cahill) the wise ass detective... you may know him as Tag Jones, Rachel's boyfriend/assistance/red sweater guy in FRIENDS...


Danny Messer-(Carmine Giovinazzo) the steamy hot CSI who has a dirty streak, and yes we like it:) Carmine was also voted one of People Magazine's sexy men alive, can't go wrong there!

Catch up on the season on CBS.COM and watch WED nights at 9:00pm after Criminal Minds...And feel the love!!

No comments: