Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

Welcome 2009!! I cannot wait to see what this year has in store for me and those close to me! It has been very exciting thus far and hey we are only two days into it. New Years Eve was very fun (sorry Sissy, Jennie, Baker, Steph, Chase and Babe for missing the hoopla at the Moser's) We had dinner at Tia's house ribs, egg rolls, sandwiches, the works it was amazing. Next we moved the bash to the Larsen's and played games Mafia in particular it was very interesting because all the boys are so competitive and wanted to be the 'killer' they would kill people when they weren't suppose too! It was all in good fun, the we sipped some virgin bubbly until about 2 then headed home.

New Years day was full of excitement I went to bed at 4am and woke up at 4pm...haha but then Me, Tia and Cas headed to the movie Bedtime Stories. Very cute!! I recommend it to anyone who thinks there are no happy endings in real life, and that we don't inevitably control our own destiny. Linsey also said Hasta Leugo to us for a whole week! She is off to the Mexican Rivera on a cruise with Steph and Tory and Dallin I am so jealous!

There will be no resolutions for this year made, I may have implied one but I have decided that I don't want to change anything for only a year I want to change everything forever!! This year I am taking control of my life and I am going to find the person I know is hiding in me somewhere. So with the help of family and friends I am going to make more memories and live. I wish you and yours a wonderful year full of happiness and love!

1 comment:

Candace said...

You are so cute Jordan I love you to death!