Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter fun...

We recently went sledding ( I didn't know if I mentioned this earlier) and we had tons of fun, we even took spike for a little while but he wanted to chase everyone there so we had to take him back home. We had sooooo much fun!! I can't wait to go again! Warm winter wishes to everyone who is feeling this cold brrrr!! I don't know how much longer I can take it! Luckily I may be escaping into California with Tia this March for a reboot.


Tia and Spike

( this is a big step for her she is terrified of dogs...)

Our Family Christmas Photo haha


Tia and Kali love these girls!!




3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like fun. Are you driving or flying to CA? Stop by if you are driving. It would be fun to see you. Aunt Kim

Jordan said...

We are driving I believe and I will for sure! I might come down sooner then that too with all my days off from work!

Kim said...

You are welcome to stay if you need too.