Saturday, July 18, 2009

stress

stress is unhealthy, it should be against the law. i have been so stressed and worried this whole week and it has been well unhealthy.

last night i was driving to bear lake alone after work and i had a HUGE knot in my stomach and i just kept thinking what the heck i am fine relax and i really had to keep reminding myself to chill out and take deep breaths and take it out on the road. my poor car haha.

it was a good long drive with traffic so i had a lot of time to myself to unwind. once i got to bear lake i was calm and over all my issues i have been over thinking this whole week and ready to have some fun with great people.

we went up to becca's parents condo for the night and it was a perfect getaway, we played tennis, laugh, some people got thrown over other people (i am still sore from landing so hard on the ground) we watch a movie, stayed up late and woke up early. it was the perfect start to the weekend!

helps me remember there is more to life than stress, work and unhappiness. why was i stressing myself over such minor things? i am receiving a small portion of the bigger picture and i am grateful for the small insight! sorry no pictures but i promise to take some soon!

No comments: