Tuesday, March 30, 2010

avoiding something?

maybe yes i am avoiding something, a lot of things actually... School work, specifically my paper that is due in oh 4 hours roughly... but i tend to avoid bigger issues too, something i am working on, well lets get real i have stated it out loud and acknowledging you have a problem is the first step to recovery right??

although i am avoiding my school work doesn't mean i don't know that the next month and a half are going to be incredibly busy, which means i need something to focus on... a finish line to look forward to other than not having to wake up at 8am! so i need help thinking of some ideas. i definetly want to do something creative, i feel like i am just academic all the time. I want to see things with an artistic eye, i would express my creativity in clothing more, and would honestly love it if i could but my funds are limited, so i am going to have to find another avenue. so these are some projects i would like to have completed this summer... although other suggestions would be helpful.

do a canvas painting, maybe something incorporating vinyl
work with clay again, I DID enjoy ceramics
find something to do with the MILLIONS of peacock feathers i have *Suggestions needed
and others that i haven't thought of.

also i want to start a book club? i love talking about literature with others and i want to be able to connect with people over shared ideas have heating conversations over non shared ideas!! not that i don't love talking about the twilight books, i just want some depth to my reading.... all those romance novels have done me in!!

2 comments:

David, Hilrary, and Roman said...

I'm totally in for the book club! That sounds so fun to me. I love to talk about the books I have read with others that have read the same book. So just let me know where and when and I will be there!

Candace said...

A book club does sound fun... and you sound just like me haha procrastinating everything always looking for something new.
Love you Jordan!