Friday, October 3, 2008

life interupted

So for the past month and a half or so I have been seriously considering my future...well as serious as I can handle, which means I am just thinking about it constantly and doing nothing about what I am thinking. I really need to declare my major and my minor(s), but I think I am scared of being backed into something I don't want to do. Also they are many avenues and majors I can pursue with the career I am currently pondering. So do I become Dr. Jordan Luthi Psychiatrist, or Jordan Luthi Marriage and Family counselor? Do I go through Social Work and set up a private practice or do I go through Psychology, or do I go through the FCHD program????? So many decisions I don't know what to do, maybe just drop all those plans and open a salon with the sister. But until then I guess I am just going to be stuck in a limbo...

No comments: