Thursday, October 2, 2008

October



Its October!! Halloween is just around the corner! Oh my October is my favorite month and Halloween one of my favorite holidays. The many reasons that I love October is because it is finally fall which means that the days are warm but not hot, and the nights are nippy. I love to open my windows and nuzzle under the covers, I also love to carve pumkins, dress up eat candy I mean who doesn't right? I also love the smells of fall and all the colors. I wish that Utah only had two seasons, Spring and Fall...but alas that isn't reality. So the main decision to make about Halloween is what to be!??! I am struggling with that myself, last year I was ursela from the Little Mermaid...But what to be this year?? a flapper maybe?? me and my group of friends the ones in the picture were thinking maybe the decades?? someone be 20's 30's ect...what do you think????? any ideas I need help!!!!

No comments: