Monday, February 23, 2009

THE BIG 22

So last Friday was Linsey's Birthday and I was going to wait to post this until I had the pictures back from the party... but unfortunately they were deleted from the camera (the who did it and why has not been figured out). But we had a SUPER fun night, 22 of us met at Cafe Sabor and ate some awesome dinner and had A LOT of laughs, then we took the party back to Stephs and laughed some more had an impromptu interpretive dance performance (HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY) and played some fun games. The party broke up early the next morning and we parted feeling thoroughly partied!! Thanks so much to everyone who came and made it fun, if anyone knows a way you can recover pictures from a digital camera could ya let me know??

But I did want to tell Linsey how much she means to me, getting to know her this past year has been so amazing (we have not been so cordial to each other in the past say 19 years haha) She has such a fun personality and a strength about her. If I ever have a problem I always go to her first to find out what to do!!! She always does my hair even though I make her to crazy unhealthy things to it. She makes me smile, and I love to make her laugh. She even does things she doesn't want to for me like playing in the Ocean with me (even though in Hawaii I had to pull her in a tube...and in New York it was only for a bit because it was sooooo cold!) She even played star fish blow fish with me!! She is such an example on everything in life from being a good friend to being a good tipper. I love you SISTER!!

1 comment:

The Hoths said...

hey Jordan. Take your memory card into Inkleys and they'll recover them for you. I accidently deleted all my Hawaii pics off and they got them all back. Good luck, I hope it works! oh and tell Linds Happy Late Birthday!!!