Sunday, February 8, 2009

Books Books and More Books, and A BIRTHDAY

So one of my FAVORITE things to do is read a good book... and although over the past year or so I have been swept into easy romance reads (come on who doesn't want to read a good fantasy novel??) I have recently started to pursue different genres. I fell into the twilight craze last year and a few months ago finished the fourth book and would defiantly recommend those, but I just finished a book that I think everyone should read. Its Confessions of a Shopaholic... Now stay with me here, if you don't like shopping or even clothes this is a still must read because everyone has their weaknesses and hardships because of them. Some people spend to much time in front of the computer....or in front of the TV...or at the gym....or working....this shows that no one is exempt from mental weakness. I also read the next book in this lovely series Shopaholic takes Manhattan, this book really spoke to me because of my new love of NYC, but I would recommend it highly too! These are quick easy reads with real human characters. And today I am going to dive into Marley & Me, so I will let you know how that one goes. Any body have any suggestions of good books??? Please leave me a comment on what your reading!!
Its also Casidy's 13th birthday tomorrow and I just wanted her to know how much I love her! She is such a mature little thing and she is always making me laugh. She is so passionate about dance and living life to the fullest. Without her my life would be so boring...(no offense Linsey!) She is such an entertainer...I often times wonder where she gets it... She is growing up so fast I still remember changing her butt, and when she first learned to ride a bike she skipped training wheels altogether. She is so smart and is a loyal friend, I know there was a reason that Heavenly Father waited 7 years to bring her into our family, she keeps us young and reminds us often to relax and enjoy life. I was so glad that she got to come to New York to visit me and that she has turned out to be a wonderful and loving teenager!! Love you BABE!! Happy Birthday!

No comments: