Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DREAMIN BIG, but just getting by

i am a vivid dreamer its a problem that i have. i often cant tell the difference between my dreams and reality, usually this occurs when i am really stressed about school or work and so i dream that i am at said places. (this causes problems with my emotional health just in case you were wondering...) i often wake up confused, distraught and sometimes very angry at certain people.

i had a dream yesterday night that was really bad my tia kissing my man... haha and i really woke up and kinda wanted to say HEY!! HE IS MINE. if i didnt know for a fact that she does not like my man i would have probably. (at 4 in the morning no less)

i dont know if its just me that has trouble distinguishing reality and the dream world or if other people have this problem too. but i literally have to sometimes use calming phrases to calm myself down. these dreams do also center around a certain time of the month when my emotions are heightened, but still this sucks.

school is starting soon and i am getting really excited i bought new notebooks and everything!!! i even have coordinating highlighters for classes that coordinate with the same colored notebooks and have color coordinated sticky notes too... call me a nerd if you must but this semester i am going to get straight A's!!

also baby roman was blessed this past sunday!! he's getting so big already and i just love to hold him! i cant believe how good hily looks too! guess i'll have to hit the gym more to keep up!check out Robert and Cheri's blog to see the pics so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan! It's Melissa (Daines) Lewis. I found your blog through Lacy's. And you know, I have very vivid dreams as well, but instead of waking up distraught, I do things in my sleep...moving lamps, trying to reach the ceiling fan, trying to find my baby whom I think is being smothered in our sheets, etc. So, you are not alone with the vivid dreams. Oh, and if you want to see our blog, email me at melissa.daines@aggiemail.usu.edu and I'll invite you to see. We have some really cute pictures of our little baby :) I hope you're doing well!