Monday, August 10, 2009

AUGUST 10, 2009- AUGUST 10, 2013

i have been sitting here for about an hour now devising a plan, a 4 year plan.... you see i predict that it will take this amount of years to get my life to a proper place. a place with a new car a new job and a newly graduated me.

year one is all prioritized. mom you'll be happy because in year one i plan on moving out. (although i like to tease you that i will remain at home for the next 5 to 10 years i wish as much as you do that i could 'fly the coup') however it is low on my list right above it is working somewhere that will give me more than 20 hours a paycheck so keep your fingers crossed.

i hate plans, i hate lists, i hate organizing. these are things i hate. so why am i making a plan? in list form? and organizing my life??????? good question i dont know exactly...
all i know is that i dont particularly like where i am at and where i see myself going at this rate, and because those who dont prepare are well unprepared.

any suggestions on how to make a 4 year plan and stick to it are welcome, those that sound like too much work or contain words like 'budget' 'student loans' and 'fixer upper' will be noted and then cast out of my brain. but thanks in advance for any of those suggestions.

364 days to go until year one is over... and tia is going to kill me because part of my plan is waking up in 4 hours to hit the gym...goodie! but it will be done because as 'they' say the early bird catches the worm, or lose an hour in the morning and you will be hunting for it all day, something else about a cat and breakfast??

wish my luck on my first day!!

2 comments:

cheri said...

hey don't get me wrong i think goal setting and all that is good but once you set a goal remember to never pass up a something wonderful just because it doesn't fit into your 4 year plan or help in your goal.ok now i'm done ,love ya

Jordan said...

Good point birthday girl! Thank you for your wisdom! I must not get tunnel vision!