Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Holy Heat Wave


This week has been miserable for one reason only, we had a heat wave here in New York... Yes when I took Kelly to school on Tuesday it was 85 degrees at 8:00 AM!! To make matters worse the AC upstairs in our house was broken, so I was constantly taking cold showers and swimming in my own sweat. Luckily there was an upside to the sickening heat, we went to the beach all day, everyday. I didn't even get ready this week because my makeup would just fall off... So now that the heat wave is OVER, and I am as red as a lobster, we go back to everyday life. Never fear however once Kelly is done with school (about 15 days) the beach will be on our agenda everyday!! Nicky decided to make a sand angel she was so funny she kept putting her face in the sand too, she isn't even afraid of the ocean. She is a great girl and we had so much fun building sand castles. Potty training isn't going too well but we keep trying!

2 comments:

The Reese Family said...

I wanna go to the beach! We finally have a week of warmth!! FINALlY!!

Anonymous said...

Hope that red lobster is wearing some sun screen like her mother would.