Sunday, June 1, 2008

Resoultion

I have been on my own for three weeks now. Although I haven't felt I was alone until this week, when an unrelated event made me alienated from my family. So I went back to the basics of life, I cleaned, cooked, and yes I even cleaned my room and did my laundry (I was running out of clothes, I only had pj's left he he) but even that didn't make me feel whole.

I was trying anything to reconnect with my roots, and I was so mad I almost dyed my own hair to match my mode...crisis averted momentarily by Summer... But really this week has taught me that I have no one to count on outside my family, and with Summer in the city for her birthday (Happy 21st Sista) I was alone in a unfamiliar city.

So I finally sucked it up and went out, even if it was to rent a movie and get some chocolate. I did something alone, and I figured that even though my family means the world to me I need to establish myself outside of them again. I need to be me, and although I am a sister, a daughter, a niece, and a granddaughter, I need to figure out what else I am. So I am going to do just that, maybe...No I am going to, well we will see, but what else can I do?? So here is to the new me, pray for me k?
ps I am working on pictures of the girls alright? Nicky sure loves the camera, she's always saying 'cheese Jordan take a picture, I'm so pretty...' guess I've taught her a thing or two about self-centeredness oops....
This picture is Main Beach in East Hampton, Summer took this I stole it from her myspace.

1 comment:

Linsey Luthi said...

so if i wrote kathryn andrews on an old post will she even see that i wrote her? does it like alert you or something? and quit being so dramatic!