Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back To Reality

So now that I have been home a whopping 2 days, its time to hunker down and locate some employment. My dad was upset that I wasn't working yesterday...but come on!! So I have two jobs lined up hopefully they both work out. One is a nanny job here in Logan for a few days a week, the other is working for the Child and Family Support Center in the nursery. I want to do both but I will have to see how my school schedule and both jobs scheduling works out! It has been amazing coming home, some things I enjoy...

1) the mountains
2) air conditioning
3) no humidity
4) my huge bed!! it really seems so big after my child sized bed
5) a large shower, I can actually bend over in it!
6) soft water my skin is loving that!
7) I can walk around nudie!!!
8) seeing my family everyday!

there are more but I won't bore anyone with the details, hopefully I will have all my work issues settled by the time school starts next Monday!! If anyone needs a babysitter however, give me a call because I miss my girls already!!

No comments: