Sunday, August 10, 2008

living 101

So apparently I have not had enough crazy moments this past week to meet my quota...thats right folks the good times just keep coming. Well about halfway through my sisters visit last week Mike told me that their was a leak coming from the upstairs bathroom, and even after he didn't use his shower he could still hear dripping and the mold spot was growing. So we didn't use my shower but the past few days the dripping has gotten worse, I figured it was because of the down pour in the playroom earlier in the week but after today I have been cleared from causing any damages. You see it turns out that it wasn't a leak because after we got home today we discovered bee's in the front room. Yellow jackets actually, and guess where they were coming from??? About a hands length away from the mold spot, they had eaten through the ceiling and the mold spot what about that right?? well that would be their nest sick right??? So Anne Marie is deathly afraid of bee's so I had to inspect the situation, I called my daddy (sorry to wake you up from your nappy poo, and on your anniversary!! your sooooo great!!) and told Anne Marie to go buy wasp spray. Well I was out voted by Mike who insisted we call an exterminator, haha I guess its the Hamptons. So we put a piece of tape over the hole, and although the ceiling is paper thin from the bee's hitting into it (hence the dripping sounds) I hope it holds!!! More to come hopefully with pictures, but I guess that I can't complain for learning new weird things...!!
this picture is not what came out of our house...ours is still hidden but trust me I will post some pictures cause its been up there all summer...eeewwww!!

No comments: