Monday, July 14, 2008

5 weeks to go...

With only a little over a month left here in East Hampton, I just have to say that this summer has gone by too quickly! I am super excited for my sisters and Steph Jennie and Summer to come visit me in August...19 more days!! then in two short weeks I will be home, my mini summer adventure over... I am so attached to my girls, especially Nicole we have been together every day since I got here and she is my baby. I was really worried about getting attached when I first came and I figured that with such a short amount of time that I wouldn't but these little girls have stolen my heart, I wish that you could meet them! Especially you mom you would love Nicky she has such a personality, and Kelly haha today she told me when she grows up she wants to be the tooth fairy. I have been so lucky to have had the opportunity to meet this family and live with them for these months, if I don't come back next summer I will definitely have to come visit. Cause its hard to think of coming downstairs around dinner time on a Sunday and not see this.... It will also be no fun not being able to dress my girls or do their hair, everyday I get to be creative and come up with fun hair do's and super cute outfits...sorry dad but you may have to let me get a dog so I can have something to play with!! It will be weird not having someone with me all day, mommy your going to have to go everywhere I go for a while, and I am going to have to buckle you in and sing to you and bring you snacks... I will also have to pick out your outfits and style your hair OK???

No comments: