Saturday, July 26, 2008

more than memories...

The last few weeks I have been here have been so much fun, I am at the point in time where I am so comfortable with Anne Marie and Mike and I love meeting their family and friends. I have had so many opportunities while I have been here, the week before I come home Anne Marie is taking me and Kelly to the Lion King on Broadway...and we are taking the train to the city which is going to be a whole new experience for me. The week my sisters come...one week from today we are also going to the city and going to Wicked on Broadway. New York is amazing and I have never seen any other place like East Hampton, I have had the discussion with a few people about what is prettier Mountains or Beach and it really comes down to are you a person who loves to live at the beach and visit the mountains or live in the mountains and visit the beach...drum roll everyone!!! I am a mountain girl, while I would love to be at the beach everyday the mist and fog does nothing for my hair, and the sand gets EVERY WHERE!!!! Want to know a good way to keep your kids within sight at a busy beach??Haha I dug a whole they are sitting and couldn't get out on their own it was ingenious!! They also buried me and made me have a mermaid tail...it was pretty fun! Today we went to the LVIS fair and I got to go down one of those ghetto old slides from the fairs ya know the ones you ride on a burlap sack to go down?? yeah Nicky was on my lap, Kelly holding my hand and Nicky loved every minute of it... I couldn't breath... and Kelly said it made her heart hurt. But they had a carousel and pony rides, face painting and a petting zoo!! And of course we had to get cotton candy...
Nicky's face after was priceless...should have taken a picture however I didn't because we went on the slip and slide after this. I enjoy that thing more then the girls do haha. We are also going to the only public pool on the East end on Tuesday so that should be fun!! I can't wait for my visitors to come only 6 more days!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordan-
Taylor just barely told me that you had this blog so I have catching up on your summer adventures. I hope thats ok. I really like to read it, it makes me feel that you are back here and just talking my ear off like good ol times. See you soon!
Love, Baker

Candace said...

Your blog is adorable Jordan! I love you to pieces! Those little girls are so adorably cute... And you look like your such a good mommy ha ha I miss you girly