Wednesday, July 23, 2008

reunions...

Last night was one of the first times that I have been really homesick, it was one of those nights where I was tired and cranky and I wanted to talk to Linsey or have Casidy make me laugh or just talk to my mom and dad... I also wanted to sleep in my own bed haha. But maybe its only because my parents are only 4 hours away and wont come see me :( just kidding mom I want to make you feel bad. But we have had a fun week here we went to the Atlantis Marine World the local aquarium on Sunday and we all did our hair super straight so we would match haha but here are some pictures my girls are cute!!
I am so excited for my Sisters to come next weekend!! I am ready for some family fun, hugs and laughs!! I am also excited for Casidy to meet my girls because Linsey already knows them!! See you soon girlie's...your driver will meet you at the airport with a little sign!!haha I am still working out who is going to come get you...

No comments: