Monday, July 14, 2008

Ding ding we have a winner!!


So potty training has been going strong for 5 days, yep we have had a few accidents, mostly in the evening and usually poop. So this morning the girls didn't wake up on their own shocker...so I had to get them up and we hurried to get them ready for tennis which meant I got Nicky up last and she wore her diaper to the park. I know right?? But I didn't have the heart to wake her sooner, she woke up at like five and so she was sleepy!! I was hoping that I didn't screw up her potty training too much, and when we got home from tennis I put her in the tubby and I got in the shower. Well I have noticed that whenever Nicky has to go poop she goes into another room and hangs on to something...(usually her height for leverage I guess?? haha kinda gross) but when I was getting ready in my bathroom I saw her go into my room and I said Nicky come out, and she tried to go back in and the she burst out "Jordan Jordan I need to go potty!!!" she was trying to head downstairs to her little potty but I knew we were running out of time so I picked her up and plopped her down on my potty. Good move on my part because she had already started!! But she made it and she was so excited she kept saying "Kelly Kelly come look I went poop in the potty!!!" We are having a potty breakthrough...I couldn't be happier!!!!!!!

No comments: